From ATK Wiki
Namespaces are designed to semantically separate sections of a wiki. You can link to an article in a different namespace like this: [[Namespace:Article_Title]]. You can then restrict wiki searches to specific namespaces.
We also please ask that you not include any "/"'s in your article title as they are reserved.
The following namespaces are implemented on this wiki:
- All regular articles about Gentoo Linux go here. You do not need to prepend Main when creating/editing articles. Main namespace is assumed to be the default.
- Personal pages of users. Each user can edit only their own page in this namespace.
- Personal pages of users, which are editable by anyone. These are usually used for conducting discussions with the user.
- "Discussion and bugs" page of each article.
- Achievo ATK Wiki
- Meta articles about the wiki and the projects itself.
- Lists of links to articles in Main and Achievo ATK Wiki namespaces.
- Uploaded Images.
- Information and reference with regard to wiki software.
- Special, non-editable wiki pages, such as the RC page.
The complete listing can be found here.