Grouping attributes into tabs
From Achievo/ATK Wiki
The atkTabbedPane attribute allows addition of subtabs to forms.
Sections will create a node level tabbed pane. This how to is for tabs as an attribute. See: Grouping attributes
1. Include the attribute like you would any other attribute:
2. Add attributes to atkTabbedPane
The general constructor of atkTabbedPane is:
- String $name: The name of the attribute
- Array $tabs: The arrays looks like array("tabname1"=>array("attribname1","attribname2"),"tabname1"=>array(..),..)
- int $flags: The flags for this attribute
For example if we had a node with the following attributes:
And we wanted to have name and age on a single subtab and address and comment on a separate subtab at the same level, we would use atkTabbedPane as follows:
$this->add(new atkTabbedPane("mySubTab", array("name_age"=>array("name","age"), "add_com"=>array("address","comment")) ));
If everything was done correctly, when we refresh the node, we should see two subtabs: name_age with attributes name and age and subtab add_com with address and comment attributes.
How do I remove the tab label? and How do I make the tab set extend "full width"?
Check out the ATK Attribute Flags AF_NO_LABEL and AF_BLANK_LABEL
Jorge Garifuna http://www.GariSoft.com